- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4-6 chicken pieces) I used 5
- 6-8 slices Swiss cheese (about 4-6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (so I used 3/4 c)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used 3/4 c lowfat Kefir)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided (so I used 3/4 c in sauce + 1/4 c on top)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (3/4 t)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (3/4 t)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (1.5 t)
- Hot, cooked rice for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and lightly spray a 9X13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and season on each side with salt and pepper. Lay the chicken breast pieces in a single layer on the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Layer the Swiss cheese slices over the chicken. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Spread this mixture over the chicken and cheese. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is hot and bubbly. Serve over hot, steamed rice.
The way I made it (5 chx breasts, 5 slices swiss, Kefir + 1.5'd of all sauce ingredients), I figured 1 serving = 1/2 chicken breast + sauce divided evenly per portion = 355 kcal