This is an easy meal, I got the idea here. I had originally planned to take as a picnic at swim because their practices go right through dinner, but it was cancelled the night I planned for it, so we had it at home. EASY.
- 1 rotisserie chicken (costco rotisserie chicken are the best, I buy one every time I go. They are still really good reheated the next day)
- cheese sliced or cubed. Any cheese you have or like. This would be a great opportunity to buy a fancy cheese you always want to buy. WE only had cheddar and muenster, and it was still good
- fruit. I like berries with this.
- crusty bread (or if you are at costco, the ciabatta rolls are good and easy
- veggies (we had carrots and mini bell peppers and sugar snap peas)
That's it, serve it picnic style, the kids ate everything on their plates.