Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Ham and Cheese Sliders

I'm trying to up my school lunch game. The girls love these so much. I originally got the idea from this girl. (I sort of want her Costco one stop cookbook...) I'm also trying to simplify dinners. 


One Package of Kings Hawaiian Rolls (you can get a two pack at Costco)

Ham (we like smoked. Honey feels to sweet to me with the rolls)

Cheese (we like tillamook Cheddar but you could do swiss as well)

Mayo Mustard

1 T. or less Melted butter

Everything but the Bagel Seasoning (I've found this at Costco but Trader Joes has it as well)


Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half long wise so you have a top and bottom large sheet of rolls. Spread mayo mustard over the whole thing. Layer ham then cheese. Put the roll tops back on in one big sheet. Brush with melted butter (sometimes I add dry mustard to this but it's optional), then sprinkle with Everything but the Bagel Seasoning. Cut into individual roll sandwiches. I freeze 1-2  in a baggie for my little kids and 3-4 for hungrier kids. 

You can also throw all 12 rolls in a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. They also air fry well in small batches.

No comments: