4 chicken breasts
1/3 -1/2 cup half and half
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp butter
1 or more tbsp of capers
1 can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
1/2 cup chicken broth + 1/4 cup white grape juice
Salt and pepper
1. Pound chicken until very flattened. Dredge in milk and coat with seasoned flour.
2. Heat olive oil in saucepan. Add garlic and cook till tender. Add chicken and sauté in hot oil on one side until browner. Turn chicken and sauté for two minutes.
3. Add capers, artichoke hearts, chicken broth, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook ingredients until mixture is reduced half, then cover until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. (add half and half to make yummier)
5. Serve over pasta with freshly steamed vegetables.
This recipe originally called for wine, my mom made the adjustment with the white grape juice and chicken broth. I like it saucier than this recipe, so I sometimes double the sauce ingredients.