Monday, December 3, 2012

Sweet Garlic Chicken

Here's yet another way to dress up your chicken, brought to you by Kelli (found on pinterest, linked to here).

I would say use the following amount for every two chicken breasts. It says four, but I say two:

3 T olive oil
4 garlic cloves minced
4 T brown sugar
sprinkle of salt and pepper

Heat the olive oil, add the garlic, cook for 30 seconds, remove from heat, add the brown sugar.
Rub the concoction on the chicken breast. Cook in the oven at 450 for 20-30 mins.

I suggest cutting your chicken breasts in two, or pounding them down or something. I just don't like giant thick breasts because they don't get coated in the flavor, you know?

This is super easy for nights you just decide last minute what you're having. I served mine with baked potatoes (and probably some other colorful veggie would be good too...like fresh green beans...but I didn't have anything like that so give me a break).
Both my kids loved it. Of course - it's covered in brown sugar!

No comments: