Tuesday, January 29, 2013

pasta salad

This is just a simple, quick pasta salad.


Bowtie pasta
Green apples, chopped
Cherry tomatoes, halved
Cucumbers, chopped
Mozzarella cheese (I just use string cheese), cut up
Carrots, chopped
Chicken -- I don't add this

Combine all ingredients - however much you want of everything - and mix with rice vinegar (I use seasoned vinegar).

I make this sometimes when I just want something in my fridge to snack on during the week. In fact, maybe I will go make it right now. i LOVE rice vinegar too ... Maybe the original recipe had more of a vinaigrette, I don't know. But I just use straight up rice vinegar on it all. I could drink that stuff. I don't add the chicken b/c I don't like old chicken that's been in the fridge for a couple days ... and this lasts longer than that for me.

No comments: