Sunday, January 5, 2014

Kellis last five

1. Mac and cheese too! Jim requested no weird stuff in it, so no cauliflower. 
2. Cafe rio for New Years in Fallon. 
3. Breakfast casserole. I used leftover Christmas ham and it was yum. 
4. Potato tacos. Always. 
5. Rick Bayless tortilla soup
I'm gonna keep going...
6. Hawaiian haystacks
7. I'm making butternut squash and chicken and quinoa soup tomorrow. Can't wait. 
8. Chipotle chicken and roasted garlic, lemon juice, and parmesean broccoli. 
9. Creamy chicken soup. Avery always requests that. Actually i might make that tomorrow. I haven't in a while so it will make her happy. 
10. Popcorn and fruit and dip. Dip = two key lime yogurts, a brick of cream cheese, a few spoonfuls of Greek yogurt. 

2 comments:

jamie k said...

Last time I made Mac m cheese, I baked half that day, and put the rest in a foil pan in the freeEr for another day. It always makes so much and I was on a freezer meal kick.

nettie said...

I have to make two bowls of mac and cheese, one with cauliflower and one plain.